Monday, August 25, 2008

our first family trip to sunriver

our first family trip - yeahhhh!!! sunriver was the perfect weekend getaway for us all. matt and i were able to kick up our feet up for 10 minutes :), coops was able to eat bones all day and go on long walks, and baby was able to see our friends - frankie, nick, katie and melissa. i think they all enjoyed meeting the little man - hopefully it will prompt someone to hop on our baby wagon! :)

b-rev circ. went well, he's recovering nicely! my doctor recommened i take fenugreek (it's been known to increase milk supply since the biblical times) it's worked REALLY well. no shortage here.

my mom has this week off so i can do a few things around the house. my daily goals sure have dwindle down to about 1 task a day. today is - go to the Nursery and buy some fall plants. i probably won't have time until next week to plant!


car ride over to sunriver, quick diaper change on mommy's lap
tummy time on my dad's chest - my favorite!!!

heading out for a walk with the boy's!
hike we took to see the beginning of the rogue river
brother cooper loving on me!
mom and dad's favorite - coffee at bellatazza.
my new sling that my dad bought for him and i. it's cozy and i just chill in it! :)
my TIRED parents! :)



2 comments:

the o's said...

i know the feeling of 'tired'!! but you guys look great and looks like you are enjoying b-rev so much!!

Melanie said...

Your baby is so cute.